1. I was born on December 23.
2. That makes me a Capricorn.
3. And a dragon.
4. I live in Belgium.
5. I am an only child, as you can tell.
6. I have a sock addiction
7. I have
two three little sons.
8. I MISS Antwerp and Los Angeles.
9. I love Charmed
10. I get along with almost anyone.
11. I prefer to be barefoot.
12. I can do more than 1 thing at a time.
13. I love spring.
14. I almost never drink coffee
15. I can be very stubborn.
16. I worry too much
17. I love to read.
18. I am a real book addict
19. Especially Stephen King, Patricia Cornwell, Jefferey Deaver
20. I am a witch.
21. I’m highly interested in vampires
22. Especially Lestat 😉
23. I hope to never stop learning and growing as a person.
24. I am a godmother
25. I identify most with eastern philosophy.
26. I used to sing in a band.
27. I can be a real pain in the ass.
28. I often laugh.
29. I’m extremely loyal to those I call my friends.
30. I always pick the side of the ‘bad guy’.
31. I love to dream.
32. I collect cookbooks.
33. I’m always experimenting with food when we have guests
34. I love reading in bed or in the bathtub.
35. I love taking baths.
36. I also have a craving for Anne Rice, mysteries, celtic, druid, and pagan texts.
37. I prefer to write with black ink over blue.
38. I prefer to use a fountain pen to write.
39. I really like roller coasters.
40. I like vampire movies.
41. Especially Blade I, II and III.
42. I can be a bit of a perfectionist. Much harder on myself then others.
43. I’m writing a children’s book and hoping to have it published someday.
44. I often write poetry
45. I will always be a little kid
46. Peter Pan.
47. I can see fairies.
48. I’m getting older 😦
49. I wanted to be an actress as a child.
50. I’ve been on TV quiet a few times.
51. I’m an Apple-freak
52. I love my MacBook and iPod
53. I’ve never been stuck in an elevator.
54. I love living life on the edge.
55. I’m still undecided about what I want to be when I grow up.
56. I am net junkie.
57. I often sing while riding my bicycle to work.
58. I admit when I’m wrong.
59. I’m a sucker for Vin Diesel, Wesley Snipes and David Duchovny.
60. I don’t have a middle name
61. I can drive (don’t ask me to park though 😉 )
62. I love spicy food
63. I’m also addicted to Chinese or eastern food
64. I will always put others before myself
65. My favorite color is purple
66. I want to learn Japanese, Hindi and South African.. so if anyone offers to teach me.
67. I cherish my friends
68. I love Emily the Strange
69. I graduated as a Primary School Teacher
70. My favorite song is ‘Need my now’ by Lady Antebellum (at this current moment)
71. My favorite movie is ‘Dead Poets Society‘
72. After watching it a zillion times, it still makes me cry
73. My favorite play is Midsummer Night’s Dream, by William Shakespeare
74. I dye my hair, like you change clothes
75. I love walking in the rain
76. I don’t like talking on the phone, except with my friends
77. I used to be allergic to garlic, but I’ve grown immune to it..
78. I’ve read ‘Salem’s Lot‘ by Stephen King 39 times
79. It was the first book I bought written by him
80. I love The Sisters of Mercy
81. I want ‘The temple of Love‘ to be played when my ashes are being scattered
82. I have a will
83. I also have a dream
84. Well more than one 🙂
85. I want to travel around in Asia one day
86. I want to die before my loved ones
87. I want to break free
88. I want to rule the world (Watch out Dr. Evil!)
89. I’m a morning person
90. I play the guitar
91. Wish I could play the piano
92. I sometimes write music
93. I have a many-faceted personality
94. I can be extremely clumsy
95. I am a singer
96. I crave sweet things
97. I am a bit out of this world sometimes
98. Wish I could see who would come to my funeral…
99. I make friends very easily
100. I’m fun to be with 😉
This is me
1. I was born on December 23.